ciq message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: International address standard - next step] - LIAISON WITH ISO TC 211

Hi,

I want to become a category A liaison member and I will be the member representing the TC in the working group.

Category A: Organizations that make an effective contribution to the work of the technical committee or subcommittee for questions dealt with by this technical committee or subcommittee. Such organizations are given access to all relevant documentation and are invited to meetings. They may nominate experts to participate in a WG/PT

Thank you

Regards,

Ram