ciq message

Subject: Fwd: The CIQ XML Standards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <OPETERSSON@taxis-g7.com>
Date: 2009/9/19
Subject: The CIQ XML Standards
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com

Hi,
As requested on the CIQ Standards download page:
Taxis G7 is a taxi company basically mapping taxi bookings from clients onto affiliated taxis.
In addition to handling local requests we also handle international bookings via partner companies.
We are looking into the extensible Address Language standard as it might be useful for handling such international bookings.

Cordialement,
Örjan Petersson,  Service Informatique, Taxis G7, Clichy, France
Tél +33-(0)141271324
Merci de ne pas imprimer cet email sauf nécessité absolue. Ensemble, préservons l'environnement.