ciq message

Subject: TC's Presentation to ISO 19160 (ISO TC 211) in Canberra, Australia-Minutes

TC Members,

OASIS CIQ TC was asked to present at the ISO 19160 meeting held in Canberra on 6 December 2010.
Patrick Lam, member of our TC did the presentation. Enclosed are the minutes.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and a SAFE New Year 2011!
Many thanks for all your support and commitment to OASIS CIQ TC in 2010 and I look forward to our continued association in 2011.

Kind regards,

Ram Kumar

ISO 19160 Addressing Meeting 06 December 2010 Minutes.doc