ciq message

Subject: Re: uses for XAL

Hi,

Thanks and let me know if you require any assitance.

Regards,

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC

On 25 January 2011 23:41, <Neil.Strange@education.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
We are looking at standardising the representation of non-EU addresses in the education, skills and children's services space. EU addressed will be covered by the Inspire programme.

Downloading the standard to become familiarised with it before deciding what to do.

Neil Strange

Information Standards Board Technical Support Service

Department for Education
Sanctuary Buildings
Westminster
London

Tel: 020 7340 7317

Mob: 0788 0705 987

E-mail: neil.strange@dcsf.gsi.gov.uk

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.