ciq message

Subject: XPRL adoption

Greetings all

Here in NZ Gov we have developed a fairly basic (so far) data model for roles and relationships  that we now want to map CIQ XPRL onto.

But as matter of interest we just wanted to check if anyone can point us to other XPRL adoptions around the world.

A Google search points to its consideration by W3C of Emergency Mgt info Stds, and a couple of other instances..but none that I can directly connect to TC folks..

There's numerous references to adoption of XAL and XNL, but less on XPRL…

Thanks

Colin

Colin Wallis

Authentication Standards Manager, Government Technology Services

Department of Internal Affairs

New Zealand Government

PO Box 10-526, Wellington 6143

New Zealand

t: +64 4 463 1337

m: +64 27 244 7135

Alternative email: colin_wallis@hotmail.com

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====