ciq message

Subject: Re: Request for help...

Hi Simon,

CIQ specifications are a good place to start for "party master data management" and customer is a type of party. Let me see whether I can dig out any material. But you do not need a material specific to CIQ to explain this. Any MDM focussing on party/customer could be used top explain the concept with implementation of the data model for customer/party being the CIQ.

Regards,

Ram
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC