ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] Fwd: How to cite XNAL standard as a non-normative reference in the DITA spec

I will investigate if Internal Affairs Dept, NZ Govt would be able to do a partial attestation when I am back in the office next week. Cheers Colin

Sent from my iPhone

On 28/10/2014, at 11:08 am, "James Bryce Clark" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Ram & colleagues:  personally, I hope you do consider it.  We never did require that all aspects of a spec (all of its C clauses) are included in/covered by Statements of Use.   Cordially, Jamie

Sent from my mobile