cloudauthz message

Subject: FW: preliminary minutes Jan 7 cloudauth

Preliminary Meeting

Minutes Jan 7th meeting

We have quorum

  Agenda

1.  Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nominations.

Web Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/OASIS-cloudauthz

2. Approval of TC Meeting Minutes

3. TC Roadmap

4. Contributions, Liaisons and Work Items

5. Other Business

6. Adjourn

Meeting was quorum(ed)

Agenda was reviewed

use case document will be based on the id cloud template use cases

Anil did lead the discussion and chairing meeting

Charter being reviewed per   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cloudauthz/charter.php

Orcmid

Made a note   to fix error in the meeting invite that states that the meeting does not count for quorum

Just to be clear, to start a working document, it is important to request a template from the TC Administrator.  I think that will be for a Committee Note Working Draft unless the IP regime is applicable.

Michael Putant

Asks if we are obliged to use a standard or not, basically are we open to solutions outside SAML

TC said all options are open, contribution are encouraged

A question on entitlement by Darren from Sail Point on if the TC will define an entitlement reference model
TC is open on this topic and contributions are encouraged

Radu discussed two contribution on entitlement model and ITU contribution per the link at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/documents.php

The two documents were discussed by Radu and the hope is to take a deep dive during the next meeting

TC nominated Abbie and Radu to be LS officers from TC to ITU-T SG 17

A question was raised on “Can somebody discuss what a non-cloud equivalent solution is to this TC”

Motion was proposed by Radu seconded by Abbie for the to meet bi-weekly, from 1 PM to 2 PM Eastern.

Meeting adjourned.

Chat room

anonymous morphed into Mohammad Jafari (ESC)
anonymous morphed into Hernan Matute
Shaheen morphed into Shaheen Abdul Jabbar
anonymous morphed into Mark Lambiase
orcmid: Dialing ...
anonymous morphed into Lloyd
orcmid: Standing by for the leader?
anonymous1 morphed into Carlton Ashley (intel)
anonymous morphed into Eli Erlikhman
Lloyd morphed into Lloyd Burch
anonymous morphed into Richard Hill
anonymous morphed into Darran Rolls (SailPoint)
orcmid: Just learned another "Dennis Hamilton."  We are legion.
Richard Hill morphed into Richard Hill (Boeing)
anonymous morphed into Danny Thorpe (Dell)
abbie barbir: we have quroum
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ==========
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda

1.  Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nominations.

Web Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/OASIS-cloudauthz

2. Approval of TC Meeting Minutes

3. TC Roadmap

4. Contributions, Liaisons and Work Items

5. Other Business

6. Adjourn
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ===========
Dale Moberg morphed into Dale Moberg (
Dale Moberg ( morphed into Dale Moberg (Axway)
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cloudauthz/charter.php
Mark Lambiase morphed into Mark Lambiase (SecureAuth)
abbie barbir: agenda was reviewed
abbie barbir: use case document will be based on the id cloud template use cases
abbie barbir: anil leading the discussion and chairing meeting
abbie barbir: charter being reviewed   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cloudauthz/charter.php
anonymous morphed into Ming Yu(APL)
orcmid: Just to be clear, to start a working document, it is important to request a template from the TC Administrator.  I think that will be for a Committee Note Working Draft unless the IP regime is applicable.
orcmid: Also, I notice that this meeting is listed on the OASIS site with attendance not counting for Voting Membership.  I think there is a check-box somewhere that needs to be changed when creating the meeting notice on the TC calendar.
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): I will fix the meeting.
abbie barbir: a question on entitlement by Darren from Sail Point on if the TC will define an entitlement reference model
abbie barbir: TC is open on this topic and contributions are enciuraged
abbie barbir: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/documents.php
abbie barbir: the two documents were discussed by Radu and the hope is to take a deep dive during the next meeting
abbie barbir: TC nominated Abbie and Radu to be LS officers from TC to ITU-T SG 17
Ming Yu(APL): Can you post the link to the list site?
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): that is the email list
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): archives are on the TC page
Ming Yu(APL): thanks..
abbie barbir: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/messages.php
Hernan Matute: Can somebody discuss what a non-cloud equivalent solution is to this TC?
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/  : archives for Cloud Authz TC

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.