cloudauthz message

Subject: Re: [cloudauthz] a definitino of 'Entitlement' - proposal

I think the concept of entitlement is not the correct one and we should not be using it. Rather, I think that the user provides an identity credential, which may or may not grant the user access to a resource.

Entitlement is a right. But the user's credential is not always a right. The resource holder (the cloud service provider) can decide which credentials it will accept and which it will not.

regards

David