cloudauthz message

Subject: 29 April 2013 Meeting Minutes

Roll Call
=========
Company     Name ascending     Role
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.     Shaheen Abdul Jabbar     Secretary
NEC Corporation     Gines Dolera Tormo     Member
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP:     Chris Kappler     Member
SecureAuth Corporation     Mark Lambiase     Member
Bank of America     Radu Marian     Chair
Axway Software     Dale Moberg     Member
CertiVox Ltd.     Gene Myers     Member
SailPoint Technologies     Darran Rolls     Member
Red Hat     Anil Saldhana     Chair
Cisco Systems     Ken Stavinoha     Member
Dell     Danny Thorpe     Member

Voting Members: 3 of 4 (75%)
Quorum Achieved.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cloudauthz] Meeting Minutes
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:45:52 -0400
From: AbdulJabbar, Shaheen <Shaheen.AbdulJabbar@ChasePaymentech.com>
To: cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org <cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org>

anonymous morphed into Chris Kappler - PwC

Darran Rolls, SailPoint: The early birds sit ready for the worm http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/images/smile.gif

anonymous morphed into Danny Thorpe (Dell)

anonymous morphed into Mark Lambiase (SecureAuth)

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda

1. Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nomination.

2. Approval of meeting minutes

15 April 2013 Meeting Minutes

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00002.html

3. Use Case Document Discussion

* NEC Submission Discussion

4. Other Business

5. Adjourn

Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button

anonymous morphed into Shaheen (JPMC)

Shaheen (JPMC): April 15 meeting minutes is attached along with the current

Shaheen (JPMC): Meeting minutes approved

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Link to Radu's doc: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49001&wg_abbrev=cloudauthz

anonymous morphed into Mark Lambiase (SecureAuth)1

Shaheen (JPMC): Radu walked through new updates to the document

Shaheen (JPMC): Radu asked whether we should close the scope and Anil wish to keep it open

Chris Kappler - PwC: Could anyone please confirm me the conference code. I keep getting the message that it is incorrect.

Shaheen (JPMC): Anil - we have 3 or 4 use cases so far. let's wait for couple more.

Ken Stavinoha (Cisco): Conference Code = 6703828003

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): This is the Cloud Authorization

Chris Kappler - PwC: I know. I can't get in, sorry.

Shaheen (JPMC): Anil - we need to update document version as needed

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): IDCloud PaaS Profile: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/id-cloud/document.php?document_id=48999

Shaheen (JPMC): Shaheen - have we gone through all 29 use cases in the document?

Shaheen (JPMC): Anil - most of them are IDCloud use cases and the document needs to be cleaned up

Shaheen (JPMC): Radu - only the first 3 have been reviewed so far.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Gines NEC Submission

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00004.html

Shaheen (JPMC): Radu will update the document with Gines' use cases

Gines Dolera (NEC): I'm not sure whether you can hear me...

Shaheen (JPMC): we cant

Chris Kappler - PwC: I think it is a Skype problem. Took me 20 minutes to get the conference code accepted.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Anybody going to EIC?

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Munich

Learn more about Chase Paymentech Solutions,LLC payment processing services at www.chasepaymentech.com.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.