clr-dev message

Subject: Context attributes

I've found in some CVA files some contexts defined with attributes I
don't see in ContextValueAssociation.xsd, such as: 'item', 'context',
'xpath'.

Example (taken from the file customised-cl-constraints.cva for CIQ):

     <Context item="@a:Type"
              xpath="a:AdministrativeArea/@a:Type"
              values="LimitAdministrativeAreaType">
       <Message>Bad type '<sch:value-of select="."/>' for Administrative
area in address data.</Message>
     </Context>

     <Context item="@a:Type"
              xpath="a:Locality/@a:Type"
              values="LimitLocalityType">
       <Message>Bad type '<sch:value-of select="."/>' for Locality in
address data.</Message>
     </Context>

Are they an alternative to the attribute 'address'?

Eric.