cmis-browser message

Subject: RE: [cmis-browser] Browser Binding Schema

HI all,

mostly this looks good to me. I have updated the Excel with the new URL patterns and schema names (and will upload soon). A few things are still unclear to me:

1) We have a bunch of calls returning a list of objects. I miss a schema element objectList type. Eg.
getChildren, query, getCheckedOutDocs, ...
Is objectContainer supposed to be the answer here? This always requires a children element.

2) What is the response type for getObjectParents() and getRepositories()

3) we have rendition but no renditionList. What is the response type for getRenditions()?

Should we rename http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/browser/201103/object? Might cause confusion with
Object { ... } root element of orderly. Alternative could be e.g. cmisObject

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010 21:36
To: cmis-browser@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cmis-browser] Browser Binding Schema

Hi,

Here are a few suggestions:

- "Property" should be extended with:

    string  type [ "string", "boolean", "decimal", "integer", "datetime", "uri", "id", "html" ];
    string  cardinality [ "single", "multi" ];

    It really helps clients that don't cache type definitions.

- "Property" and "Property Definition Type" should be maps. We have talked about that already.

- And finally a few additional object types we need:

    Object parent: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/browser/201103/objectParent
    object {
        ref "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/browser/201103/object"; object;
        string relativePathSegment?;