Subject: Re: [cmis] Face-to-Face and Coordination Teleconferences

And if I may add, I think it would be great to add things like the
meeting organization up on the wiki. If done properly, this will be
more effective (than email), reduce the amount of email and we have a
specified place to look for comprehensive and current status on the
topics discussed.

Regards
Boris

Dipl. Inform. Boris Kraft
CTO, Partner
http://www.magnolia-cms.com

MagnoliaŽ  - Simple Open-Source Content Management