Subject: Meeting schedule ballot

I have created a TC Ballot to decide our December meeting schedule. The ballot will be open for 7 days and all TC members can vote. (No need to send email as previously suggested.)

david

From: Choy_David@emc.com [mailto:Choy_David@emc.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 12:20 PM
To: albertcbrown@us.ibm.com; dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [cmis] Face-to-Face and Coordination Teleconferences

Congrats, Dennis! “Timing is everything.”J  Any volunteer to organize something? At the very least we all can have dinner together.

Dennis made a good point. Given the current economy, travel may be difficult for some. We will set up a call-in for the F2F. Those who can not travel can call in at a designated session to satisfy OASIS’s attendance requirement. Participation for other F2F session will be optional but highly encouraged.

For meeting schedule beginning in January, I propose that we skip 1/5 and meet on 1/12 and every other Monday thereafter. This would nicely cover 1/26 (F2F+callin).

Since we have already decided to meet on 11/24, the open question would be our December schedule. Shall we meet on (a) 12/8 and 12/22, (b) 12/15 only, or (c) 12/8 only?

Please indicate your preference (or propose another idea) through TC email.  Thanks.

For all future TC conference calls, until further notice, we shall use the same call-in number and Live Meeting (if needed) as we did today.

david