Subject: Uh, minutes?

I notice that there have not been any minutes published for the past meeting.

Do we know which of our 2 secretaries had the assignment?

I know we agreed to a few things, such as

 - an alignment on rapid delivery,
 - Security and being able to set access control as a hot button,
 - the meeting schedule based on the poll, with discussion about December 22 as an "optional meeting."
 - some folks agreeing to provide proposals on particular topics
 - using the JIRA issues list

I'm confident there is a December 8 call next, but I'd like to have the benefit of minutes and broader understanding of the way forward, including schedule and any record of the focus that we have elected.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org