Subject: Re: [cmis] Scope of Hierarchical Properties

Jens Hübel wrote:

> Thanks for your excellent contributions so far!
>

> I summarized the results and tried to structure them a bit in the Wiki
>
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis/HierarchicalProperties_Proposal
>

> The wiki is a wiki, so feel free to edit there as well… in case I did
> not get it or missed something

Hi Jens,

thanks for that.

As I wrote, my understanding is that the XMP use case really isn't about
structured properties, but about representing RDF triples as properties,
which, as far as I can tell, doesn't require structured properties at
all. In which case we should drop it as a use case for structured
properties, and maybe start a separate discussion about it.

On the other hand, I'm not an XMP expert, so if I'm missing something
here, please somebody speak up :-)

BR, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782