Subject: Reminder: Please confirm if you'll be attending the CMIS F2FJanuary 26-28, 2009

All,

As discussed in this week’s CMIS TC conference call, I’d like to get attendance numbers for our upcoming F2F so that I can finalize the catering orders for the event.

If you haven’t already, please let me know by end of day today if you/others from your organization will be attending.

Thanks,

- Ethan Gur-esh.