Subject: testable AtomPub binding?

Hi,

I was trying to look at the AtomPub binding in an exsting
implementation. What are good implementations to look at right now,
either online or with a simple installer.

So far I only have looked at Alfresco, which however seems to be a bit
too experimental (for instance, I was trying to understand how
getAllowableActions looks in practice, but it doesn't seem to support
that yet...).

Best regards, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782