Subject: RE: [cmis] Attending Remotely

Hi Julian,

I started doing that in the cmis chat window when I realized that the
LiveMeeting wasn't reflecting the discussion much, and I can do it today if
you like.  The Q&A wasn't being watched, and unless a moderator posts the
queue, the participants in the room can't tell what is in there.

 - Dennis

PS: We answered your question on the list about no URLs.  It is why CMIS
does not have web content management in its sweet spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 02:19
To: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cmis] Attending Remotely

[ ... ]

- In IETF meetings, we usually let the scribe type directly into a chat
service (which is logged); this helps a lot, both in making the minutes
accurate (because people can help while the notes are taken), and in
understanding what's going on -- I guess it's too late to try this for
this meeting, though, unless there's something in the Live Meeting
software we can use (being in Redmond, somebody should be able to tell :-).

Looking forward to today's sessions...

BR, Julian

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782