Subject: presentation for the upcoming rest & http conversation

dear tc members,

please find below a link for our upcoming f2f cmis http & rest conversation...
http://www.day.com/o.file/cmis-rest-http.pdf?get=ec72482e21b87f87b6e80306680aaae2

i will try to get it up on our livemeeting bridge so we can
synchronously look at it...

since this really is just a brainstormed list of topics i am very
interested in seeing the
conversation on some of these topics unfold...

regards,
david