Subject: Re: [cmis] unreadable property names and current clients?

Thanks, I added a comment to CMIS-112 to state my objections to
including the property's display name.

Regarding the different topic of property id vs property name, I
thought the discussions at the F2F had clarified this. I understood
that the property id is an id in its own space, and is just meta-
information for a client to know that two properties are "semantically
equivalent", in an unspecified manner. For instance it could allow a
repository to inform a client that the property "title" of the type
"News" is "semantically the same" as the property "heading" of the
type "Page".

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo