Subject: F2F canceled; regular TC meeting changed to 90 minutes weekly

To all (esp. to those who were not able to attend today's meeting):

The leading option on our "Next F2F" ballot was "21-23 April in Basel",
with 17 people able to attend. Thirteen of the 17 were voting members,
which was exactly 50% of our current voting population of 26. We need
"more than 50%" to establich quoram at F2F, and preferably an extra
margin before we commit to a F2F. While we all agreed that a live F2F
meeting would be very productive, we could not ask people to risk making
a potentially wasteful trip. Therefore, I have canceled our upcoming F2F
meeting. I want to thank IBM and Day Software for offering to host the
meeting. Unfortunately, the current economic climate has severely
restricted travel for many of us.

In place of F2F, the TC has voted to increase the duration and frequency
of our biweekly 1-hour TC meeting to weekly 90-minute meeting, starting
from 23 March. Each meeting will be from 9am to 10:30am Pacific Daylight
Savings Time (UTC-7).

David