Subject: Re: [cmis] March 30th TC meeting

Hi All,

On Monday at the time of the meeting I'll be unavailable, and as some
of the issues that are scheduled to be discussed were reported by me,
I won't be available to explain them if they aren't clear enough.
Don't hesitate to skip any that are unclear, and we'll get back to
them next time.

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo