Subject: [Fwd: Re: I-D Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-00.txt]

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Fri Jun 12 15:55:49 2009
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:55:48 +0200
From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
To: Atom-syntax Syntax' <atom-syntax@imc.org>

Hi,

as part of the ongoing process of making the CMIS AtomPub protocol
bindings a good citizen IETF-wise, we have been going through all the
link relations it defines, and grouped them into CMIS-specific (these
will use a CMIS-specific IRI and will not be registered), and general
purpose.

The second group consists of the hierarchy link relations we are already
discussing (Nikunj's Internet-Draft), and link relations for navigating
version histories, which Al Brown and myself have been working on.

This draft (*) is just a start; we have a few open issues (marked as
such), examples are missing, and I'd also like to discuss the
relationship with JCR and WebDAV in an appendix, but didn't have time to
do so yet.

Nevertheless it would be nice to get early feedback about whether this
makes sense, and whether something important is missing to make it
useful in non-CMIS scenarios.

Feedback appreciated!

BR, Julian

(*) HTML version and latest edits at: