Subject: Review of v0.62

To all:

The TC has adopted v0.62 today as the basis for discussion and plugfest
at the face-to-face meeting in August.
Our plan is to produce a Public Review Draft shortly after the F2F. I
urge you to review the v0.62 draft thoroughly in the next two weeks, and
post any issues that you may find so that they can be addressed at the
F2F if not sooner.

Regarding Public Reveiw, let me bring your attention to the following
OASIS rules:
- Once a Public Review started, the review draft can not be modified.
Otherwise the review has to be withdrawn.
- If any substantive change is made to the spec after a Public Review,
we have to go through another Public Review. This cycle repeats until no
substantive change is made following a Public Review. While each
additional review can be as short as 15 days (to the public), the
process typically takes 2 months or more (to the TC) for each additional
review.

Our goal is to give our best shot for the first Public Review so that
once is sufficient. To achieve that, the Public Review Draft needs to be
fairly close to the Final Draft. This depends on a thorough review of
v0.62.

Thank you for all your hard work and contributions thus far. Hopefully
we are beginning the final stretch for v1.
Happy reviewing.

David