Subject: Agenda for F2F

I have posted the agenda for next week's F2F meeting:
August_F2F_Agenda.docx
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/33607/Au
gust_F2F_Agenda.docx>
It is the same as we discussed on Monday except for adding
administrative matters at the beginning.
During the 3-day meeting, we may adjust the agenda to best utilize our
time. If that happens, we will post a revised agenda right away.

Again, we will use the same call-in number, Etherpad, and Live Meeting.
Attendance will be taken each day, 1 hour earlier than our regular
meeting time.

Regards,
david