Subject: RE: [cmis] Product announcements

I will create a page on the wiki for this. Here's the list that I have now. If there are more we can put on this list, please let me know. Carol, FYI for the PR if you want to leverage any of these public announcements. -Al

CMIS 1.0 GA Now:

Will be GA:

Al Brown
Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 251 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.

Inactive hide details for "Nicolas Maquaire" ---04/30/2010 09:05:58 AM---Hello Al and everyone else,"Nicolas Maquaire" ---04/30/2010 09:05:58 AM---Hello Al and everyone else,

From: "Nicolas Maquaire" <nicolas.maquaire@entropysoft.net>
To: Al Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS, "CMIS TC Discussion List" <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 04/30/2010 09:05 AM

Hello Al and everyone else,

We announced on April 2nd that our 36 connectors for content-centric systems can be accessed using CMIS (see full list below) and this is also the case for our Content Hub (central access point for all repositories).

CMS Wire announced it a few weeks ago (see http://bit.ly/cNW80o).

Thank you,

Nicolas

Nicolas Maquaire