Subject: RE: [cmis] Retention Policies & Legal Holds

As the topic of Records / Retention Management has been mentioned twice in publications during the last weeks it would be good to have a discussion about the priority of this topic.

For further information see here:

http://blogs.rsd.com/corporate/2011/01/cmis-20-where-are-you.html

and here

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/enterprise-cms/will-cmis-suffer-jcrs-fate-009888.php

Imho it would be  a good idea to work on a specification…

Jens