Subject: FW: 24-26 May F2F/plugfest dates are confirmed

To all,

Adam sent this to the CMIS email list more than a month ago. But I can’t find it in the mail archive. Did anyone receive this?

The 24-26 May dates are confirmed. You may want to start making travel arrangement.

Regards,

David

From: Adam Harmetz [mailto:aharmetz@exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 8:25 AM
To: Choy, David; cmis@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: 24-26 May F2F/plugfest dates are confirmed

Here’s a document that can help with travel arrangements.

For hotel, I’d recommend the Marriot in shopping mall near the campus:

Marriott Redmond Town Center

7401 164th Avenue NE

Redmond

1(425) 498-4000

http://www.marriott.com

Other options are in the attached document.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the area I can help with.

Thanks,

Adam