Subject: Re: AW: [cmis] [CMIS 1.1 Draft Review] CMIS 1.1 Working Draft 02

I'm not sure I understand what do you want to move the secondary type
section.

Query names of secondary types are not different to query names of primary
types.
In order to compile a query statement the client has to know the query
names of all involved types. It doesn't matter if they primary or
secondary types.
There is no special handling of query names. Secondary type properties
have to prefixed because the type query name cannot be used in the FROM
clause. But that's it.

Regards,

Florian