Subject: Statements of Use

To all,

The Special Majority Ballot for Committee Specification is closed. Thank you for voting. Once the CS is created, we will need 3 "Statements of Use" that reference the CS (the CS number, the date, and preferably also its URI) before we can go to the next step.
Statement of Use is described in the TC Process, and Chet has recently pointed to some examples:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/email/archives/201209/msg00007.html

Best regards,

David