Subject: Agenda for 29 July

Agenda for 29 July TC meeting:
- Meeting schedule going forward
- JIRA #748 to #755
- Comment/feedback on v1.1 (open discussion)
- Suggestion/proposal for next release (open discussion)

We shall follow the same practice we had before (see MeetingInfo). Please sign in if you are online. You are not required to be online to attend the meeting though. The meeting will start promptly 5 minutes after the scheduled time to give people a chance to dial in.

Beat regards,

David