Subject: Meeting schedule, TC Secretary, V2.0 topics

The TC has decided to keep the same meeting schedule as we had before: Every other Monday, same start time, for 1 hour. The next meeting will be on 12 August.
There will be no meeting on 9 September (6 weeks from today) due to a prior commitment of mine.

Ryan has asked to be relieved of his TC Secretary role due to his heavy work schedule and frequent travel. He will remain as a TC Editor and continue to participate in TC discussion. We thank him for his service as our Secretary since August 2010.
We plan to hold an election to fill this vacancy. I invite TC members either to volunteer or nominate someone (who is willing to serve). The Secretary's main duty includes taking attendance at the beginning of each meeting, preparing minutes after each meeting, and possibly other occasional administrative duties. The Secretary's name will appear on the TC's public home page. He/she will get some (but not a lot) OASIS administrative emails, and may receive occasional inquiry from the public.

The following topics are proposed for TC discussion as candidate features for the next release of CMIS.
- Defense against Cross Site Request Forgery attack
- Check sum for content stream
- Tagging/label, informal metadata
- Lightweight workflow
- Batch operation