Subject: Teleconference bridge option

Hi all,

At our 20 October meeting we discussed the need for a new teleconference bridge provider.

I'm able to provide for toll-based phone conferencing with access numbers in 18 countries. This service can host up to 25 simultaneous participants. That number should be suitable for this TC.

If the TC feels this is a suitable option, I can provide our chair with the necessary details so we can try / start using this service as of the next call.

International dial in number are available in the following countries:

  • Italy (Long distance)
  • Australia (Long distance)
  • United Kingdom (Long distance)
  • Austria (Long distance)