Subject: Additional Editor(s) needed. Agenda for 26 January.

Dear TC Members,

As we progress further in the development of v2.0, we are in need of one (or maybe two) additional Editors to share workload with Florian. I am looking for volunteers/nominations for this position. This is an opportunity for you to help shape the spec at where "rubber meets the road". If you or your colleague have particular interest or insight in certain parts of the spec or the schema, perhaps you or your colleague may want to help edit those parts. As you know, in recognition of their contributions, Editors will be listed on the front cover of the spec. If you have any question about the job, please feel free to contact Florian or me.

Agenda for 26 January:
- Additional Editor
(s)
- #771 Query for secondary type