Subject: Re: [cmis] The Next Step?

Hi Greg,

To answer your question about next steps, if it is the consensus of the TC members to close, then I will take it from there.

If there is any question, I can always set up and run an electronic ballot for you all. It would be a Full Majority vote. But if you are all in agreement, I can just proceed.

What I would do is post an email to the TC mailing list noting the request to close and giving any member a final opportunity to argue for staying open. Assuming nothing further happens, I then send an email to the TC mailing list indicating that the TC is closing, then I deactivate the TC.

If you all choose, you could designate another TC to perform any maintenance on the OS going forward. I can't think of an obvious candidate for that however.

And of course, a new TC could be started at some point in the future if new work appeared to be needed.

Does that answer the question?

Best,

/chet