cmis4dam message

Subject: Wiki pages

Now that we have a wiki, I have created a few pages:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis4dam/Members

This page has the TC members. I have only entered the members who attended the most recent meeting so far. Your names are links to namesake pages. At the moment, mine is the only one. If you click on your name, it will show you a page that can be used for entering the content of your namesake page. I usually start with a blank page, but you might want to use one of the templates. Please add your name to this page, and create a namesake page.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis4dam/Deliverables
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis4dam/UseCases

It is easy to create more pages. Whenever you link to a nonexistent page, you get the wiki page for creating a new page.

-- Ken