cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: Status of the TC

All,

I have not seen a response to my previous email. From that I conclude that you all see no reason to continue the TC.

Therefore, unless I hear from someone by Monday, I will proceed with closing the TC.

All the drafts, emails and other assets of the TC will remain available though they will be locked and no longer active.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

/chet