Subject: RE: [codelist] Re: Draft FAQ (code-list-representation-faq-2006-09-19.zzz) uploaded

Ken,

Having recently joined the TC to try to ensure that the requirements of UK
Government Departments are met, I am trying to catch up with where you are.
I thought this FAQ made an excellent introduction, explaining what we are
trying to do and some of the thought processes behind the approach being
used.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Director