Subject: Stylesheets for HTML rendering of genericode files

Fellow Code List Representation TC members,

As part of some UBL work it is necessary to render in HTML the
content of genericode files with the lists of coded values.  I've
modularized the stylesheets I needed so that if you have genericode
files and you want to render their content in a standalone fashion
(rather than as part of a UBL context/value file rendering), you can do so.

Crane has published on our web site the stylesheets used to render
genericode files in standalone HTML reports or directly in XSLT-aware
web browsers such as Firefox and Internet Explorer.

This kind of report will be helpful to you if you need to present the
content of a genericode file without exposing markup to those who are
averse to seeing angle brackets.

To download a copy of these freely-available stylesheets, please
visit the "Free resources" section of our web site linked in our
trailer below.  The first section of the resources page is a link to
the UBL and code list resources.  On that page under "Stylesheet
resources" is the "Genericode and context/value association file
stylesheets" section.  I'm not including the actual URL in this post
in case the URL has to change which would make the archives out of date.

There is a "readme" file with (hopefully) complete instructions
regarding using the stylesheets.

I welcome any feedback and suggestions to improve on the rendering of
this information.

I hope these are considered helpful.

cc:  UBL TC, UBL Dev, Code List TC

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc