Subject: RE: [codelist] Statements of use for genericode

Ken,

That's a shame. I am planning a use within the UK education sector.
Unfortunately, I don't qualify to write a statement of use. I have looked at
the OASIS web site to see if any of the organisations involved in the
project are organisational members, but I cannot find a members list. I can
try asking the organisations, but the chances are that the people I am
dealing with will not know and will not know who to ask.

Suggestions?

Paul