Subject: Re: [codelist] Draft responses to 1st public review

I'm still working through the changes to the Schema.  In particular,
because of the need to have rules that can be used as part of the
conformance information, I'm having to do through the Schema and add rules
to reflect what is in the rest of the text, and/or convert some of the
current documentation text in the Schema to rules.  When I have that done,
I'll have a better idea of how long it will take to get the next version
ready.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates