Subject: Re: Updated genericode specification

I've now updated the example (specifically, the FpML example) and the
table of contents:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25124/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25125/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.pdf

These are now ready for internal review by the TC, and then (depending on
that review) for distributions for the 2nd public review.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner