Subject: Re: [codelist] Genericode 1.1? - a request from CEFACT for embedded code lists in code list set documents

I have no problems, Tony, with this and I am encouraged that such a
change appears to be attractive to many parties.

Can you please propose a 1.1 document and associated schema?

Given that this does not make instances of genericode 1.0
non-conformant with the 1.1 schema, I suggest we keep the namespace
URI string the same (as we are doing in UBL with UBL 2.x
versions).  Does anyone feel that we need to change the namespace URI
string?  Recall the versioning policy in the namespace document itself:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/

--
Upcoming:  UBL Apr.22,24; genericode code lists Apr.23; Rome,Italy
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc