Subject: Context/value Association (CVA) specification version 0.7 draft 2

Fellow CLRTC members,

This Context/value Association Using Genericode Version 0.7 Draft 2
addresses the comments from Juerg (thank you!) and some off-line
requests for a convenience feature regarding metadata specification.

Here is a revision of CVA suitable for review by committee members
for the call next week.  Again please check for any oversights on my part.

  The specification of CVA:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33336

  An example Schematron implementation of CVA for validation:

   http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#cva2sch

  XSLT 1.0 stylesheets for rendering CVA and genericode files in HTML:

   http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#codess

As always, any feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support of the committee work!

p.s. so far I have only one response regarding the teleconference on the 20th

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc