coel message

Subject: RE: OASIS call tuesday

Joss et al,

I will be in Spain o Wednesday, so can't really move the call. I'll open the call as usual on Tuesday and Joss join when you can. Hopefully I'll have made some progress today. Is that OK?

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

From: Joss [mailto:Joss@activinsights.co.uk]
Sent: 05 October 2015 09:33
To: Dave Snelling
Cc: paul.bruton@tessella.com; matt_forward_mail@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: OASIS call tuesday

David

Paul cannot make the call on Tuesday and I have a clash for the first ½ hour. Can we move or have an additional call on Wednesday this week at the same time (14:00)?

Best regards

Joss

Joss Langford

Technical Director

Activinsights Ltd

Tel: 01480 862080

MBL 07712 886208

www.geneactiv.co.uk

Important Information:  The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses only and contain information which is confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy,  use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you received it in error, please notify us immediately at enquiries@activinsights.co.uk and then destroy it.  Further, whilst we make efforts to keep our network free from computer viruses, etc., you do need to check this email and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any viruses which might be transferred by way of this email.

Activinsights Limited, Unit 11, Harvard Industrial Estate, Kimbolton, Cambs, PE28 0NJ.  A company registered in England & Wales. Registered number: 06576069

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.