coel message

Subject: RE: PQI Changes

David

This all looks good to me.

I would appreciate your input on the COEL document – both generally and specifically on the formatting of the model json objects that needs to be added in Section 3. I can then review all of Matt’s additions to this document as well.

The other area that needs some attention is the review of the security analysis in section 4.3.2 of the RPE to reflect that changes that we have made. There are some of Paul’s input to incorporate here and the resolution of issues COEL-24 & COEL-26.

I think we also still need to resolve the style questions before we can start finalising the documents:

·         Standardising formats of sample code

·         Use of defined terms, Capitals and CAPITALS

·         Abbreviations (e.g. Behavioral Atoms / Atoms) - when to use?

·         Acronyms (e.gs IDA) - when to use?

Regards

Joss

Important Information:  The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses only and contain information which is confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy,  use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you received it in error, please notify us immediately at enquiries@activinsights.co.uk and then destroy it.  Further, whilst we make efforts to keep our network free from computer viruses, etc., you do need to check this email and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any viruses which might be transferred by way of this email.

Activinsights Limited, Unit 11, Harvard Industrial Estate, Kimbolton, Cambs, PE28 0NJ.  A company registered in England & Wales. Registered number: 06576069