coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Structure of the COEL JSON documents

Paul,

Yes that one possibility, but we can also make it four separate fields.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

From: Paul.Bruton@tessella.com [mailto:Paul.Bruton@tessella.com]
Sent: 14 October 2015 10:24
To: Dave Snelling
Cc: coel@lists.oasis-open.org

Well spotted David,

I do not have any code using those files.

A suggestion: You used to have a BCD-like identifier for each discrete entry, in this case something like 01010000 - would that work? It allows up to 99 per level.

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.