coel message

Subject: Re:IDA Updated

Thanks David

Sent from IBM Notes Traveler

david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com --- IDA Updated ---

From:"" <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
To:"" <Paul.Bruton@tessella.com>
Cc:"" <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:Mon, Oct 19, 2015 03:48
Subject:IDA Updated

Paul,

Very few tweaks to the IDA doc. I did raise a few issues for future discussion, but nothing I think should hold us up.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)