coel message

Subject: Re: [coel] RE: Implementation reveals spec bugs

Hi David,

Well spotted - the missing operatorID. I would add the ID as an explicit input to the method that registers a new consumer, remember that it will be a guid-like string rather than a number as the SPId is at present.

Let's make the question about validating the operator ID an issue for future consideration perhaps?

Paul

Dr. Paul Bruton

Tessella
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
E:
Paul.Bruton@tessella.com, T: +44 (0)7557 916535
www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429

Please consider the environment and do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is commercial in confidence and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please note that messages sent or received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.

From:        <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
To:        <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>, <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc:        <alan@pootletech.com>
Date:        23/10/2015 10:30
Subject:        [coel] RE: Implementation reveals spec bugs
Sent by:        <coel@lists.oasis-open.org>

Folks,

A quick follow up. While I am at it, do you thing the DE should Validate the Operator when the service provider creates a new operator? Currently there is no timestamp or signature provided.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow

    Research Transformation and Innovation

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)